Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bad days.

Not exactly the best of days. First multiple teachers accuse me of sleeping in class and not doing homework, when clearly I've been doing neither. You wonder to yourself what you have to do to get on the good side of a teacher. Is it impossible or just really hard to do? Apparently I've been sleeping in class, but wait. That would be leaning my head on my arm to do my work! Seriously, can't wait to graduate, at least your co-workers show a bit of respect towards you. Well, unless you earn more than them... Then they're just stuck up, jealous snobs. One thing I can't argue against, and that's my lack of materials.

To top onto that, my teachers then send an email to my parents stating the above accusations. Halli-fucking-lujia, just what I need, two angry rich parents and a bunch of teachers who wrongfully punish me. Now I'm not allowed on my laptop after a certain time until my 'low' grades improve. Have you ever had your parents tell you that you have low grades when you're top of the class?

Even more drama added - the girl I love is in a tough situation and I honestly don't know what can help her effectively. I just want to walk up to her and give her a random big hug. But then she'd think I'm weird, although I'm her best friend. I just hope she can recover from this soon so things can be back to the way it was...

2 comments: