Saturday, January 23, 2010

Myself:

tMy name is Reece Marshall, I'm 15 years young and I attend Cayman Prep & High School. I'm active, fun, caring and, anything else you can think of that's good. Although I am a Spelling/Grammar Nazi. I try to make the best of small things, and I'm also really good at being a punching bag (not literal, just good to ventilate on).



My ambitions in life are to be an accountant and a Book writer. It's one of the many dreams I have, I would also like to be a singer, but the chances of that happening are small. I've been singing since I was at least 6-7, Karaoke night in my mom and dads old pub. I'm self taught in that area. Now being at 15, I can't sing like the time when I was 6-7 but I can still sing good.

I like to skateboard, it's a hobby of mine that I took up not too long ago. I also like to play football (soccer), Baseball, Cricket, Basketball, etc. I also like to hang out with friends, go to the movies on Friday nights when and if I can. I also like games, ranging from online games, to games on the xbox.

I can't think of much more, I gave the basics. If you want to talk then: reecemarshall@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment