Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday: 23/01/10


Sorry about my extremely long absence, an earthquake hit just 32 miles off shore of Grand Cayman (Where I live). And I was without internet for a while, only at certain times would I have internet. Plus, I was quite busy with school work and stuff like that. But anywho, earthquake information: 32 miles off shore, 5.8 on the Richtor Scale. I was in school at the time and the foundations literally shook. I didn't care much about it, I've felt worse. most damage was a sink hole down in the South Sound district.
<-----
Anyway, that was on Tuesday. Most people went home from school, I ended up in the last session, only person left in my set, forced to do work with the teacher... Was NOT a good day, and like I stated earlier, it's like the days take turns... BECAUSE
Wednesday:
Sister was scared from the earthquake and had a huge migrain, her being my ride to school, my dad quickly changed plans. "Tell your sister to go to bed and get your mom to take you." So I went to my mom, she said wake her back up at 8:30am, school starts at 7:45am. So I told her to take me at break time (10:15am). It then came to that time, and I miraculously talked her out of it. So Wednesday was extremely good due to no school. That's about all that happened.
Thursday:
I'm not even gonna speak of this day, worst day of the week.
Friday:
THE CHAIN IS BROKEN! bad day, two days in a row! Which is still not good, at all.
Started the day off by overlaying. Then competed in a "Stride for cancer" thing, took up my P.E. time. ): After that I had to listen to a boring bitch of an English teacher for 35 minutes, then ANOTHER boring bitch of an English teacher for over an hour. Then, because of my absence on Wednesday, I had to do a test in Science class that I missed. Then drama, my whole group got high because of the drying paint in the hall. So they couldn't take anything seriously. Then art, probably the only good part about the day.
Later on in the day, I'm set to go to the movies, showered, got my money, everything, but... Where the fuck are all my shirts!? So I concluded that my mom intentionally hid my shirts, or she left them for too long on the line and they got stolen by some theiving hobo. I was supposed to go to the movies with the girl I love, the one who was having a tough time, so I ended up not going. I was going to go to cheer her up a bit (and ask her out.)
I ended up standing her up... Perfect. At least she called me so I could explain, she seemed disappointed though... God damn, I fucking hate Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment