Friday, January 15, 2010

School: Friday 01/15/10

Not as bad as yesterday. Today went quite well, Civi Day (Dress Down Day) was a success, and tons of money was earned to donate to Haiti. I feel proud to be a part of this school.

Classes were perfect, I did extremely well in P.E. Found out what I'm doing for Sports Day (Ask if you want to know.) Excellent in English, superb in French. And all the rest. Only part of the day that absolutely sucked was the ride home, a sister who turns the God damn music down when it's your favourite song and turns it up when it's a song you hate.

Last post was a bit of a rant, I'd like to introduce myself a bit. But that will be in a later post which will be titled "Myself". Be sure to look out for it! :D

1 comment:

  1. Ohai Reece. (: Anyways, linked your blog on mine.
    http://im-perfectionist.tumblr.com

    Link me when you figure out a way to do it. =D

    ReplyDelete