Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday: 18/01/10

Sunday was a bit of a busy day for me so yeah, didn't get to post anything on that day.

Anyways, today went quite well, which is weird, it's like a pattern, bad day, good day and so on. School went well as expected, my group in Spanish came in second because one of the other groups scored higher, pure luck on the LAST question. Like seriously, we were winning by like... 550+ and, from out of the blue, we're in second. It went as following:
1. Group 3 - 760 points
2. Group 1 (mine) - 710 points
3. Group 2 - 55 points
4. Group 4 - -155 points... Fail

Anyway, as per usual, the ride home was shit, once again. My sister complaining about giving my friend a ride home because her friends need a ride home. She then goes on about our school not having school bus transportation, when one of her friends do. She just doesn't care for me or any of my friends, I understand she's the driver but my peers and parents agree with my side of the case.

Got home, my dad just woke up. He isn't happy, God knows why... So anyway, I get shouted at and recieve a random lecture on how retarded I am for some reason I fail to understand.. Then again there was no reason.
But in overall, today went quite well, better than most days of course. Keep on with the lookout for my introduction about myself... Titled "Myself." It should be here before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment